- If another fish passes under your lure whilst a catch timer is already active, it may deactivate the timer until you hover over another fish
- Towards the end of a song, hits will be registered as “bad” even if they are timed perfectly
- UI navigation with a controller will have quirks sometimes
- Game Volume Sliders are set to 5/5 ONLY when the game is launched for the first time, afterwards any changes always remain the value you last set
- Fullscreen doesn't always enforce 4:3 aspect ratio on SOME devices (?) leading to visual errors. For now we highly recommend playing in Windowed Mode which is on by default.
- For some players, there is audio lag and it is variable. If this occurs, try restarting? hmm >:/
Catch Some Friends!
A Fishing and Trucking Rhythm game where you play as a Rabbit on a mission to collect as many friends as they can! Race against your parking meter as you catch and fulfil your friend book with as many friends as possible. Once the time is up, the cops will be hot on your trail! Time to bail and hit the road!!
>Check Screenshots for the Controls<
>Best played with a Controller<
Tammy Morley | http://hexosphere.xyz - Game Design, Art, Sound & Songs, Co-Programmer
Greg Sutton | http://cheddar-games.itch.io/ - Game Design, Programming